After finishing his Rime of the Frostmaiden campaign, Mike offers his thoughts and advice for the adventure and describes the epic conclusion to his campaign.
- 00:00 Show Intro
- 01:14 Experiences and Tips for Running Rime of the Frostmaiden
- 02:07 Be ready to modify a lot of this adventure
- 04:01 Cut quests liberally from chapter 1. It's far too big.
- 05:46 Add quests, adventure paths, and keys to tie chapter 2 to the rest of the adventure
- 07:38 Modify the timing of the Chardalyn dragon's attack to suit your story
- 09:47 Add trials of Auril based on the characters' backgrounds and drives
- 11:23 Tie Grimskalle and Ythryn together as requirements to end the Endless Night
- 13:03 The Conclusion to Mike's Frostmaiden Campaign
- 18:49 The Final Battle - Waves of Nasty Monsters and Lightning Rods!
- 28:21 The Final Sacrifice
- 32:03 One Year Later...
- 41:06 The End of my 18th campaign in seven years
- 44:45 Preview of the Witchlight campaign: Dreadful Incursions!
- Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden Notion Notebook
- Rime of the Frostmaiden One-Page Campaign Guide
- Using Notion.so for Lazy D&D Campaign Planning
- Buy Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master
- Subscribe to the Sly Flourish Newsletter
- Support Sly Flourish on Patreon